Prevent Workplace Harassment & Bullying Video DVD
Train the Trainer Kit (Canadian and US versions available)
It抯 all about Respect!
Prevent Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace & All Forms of Harassment
Meet your due diligence by preventing workplace harassment
and other inappropriate or illegal behaviour from occurring in your workplace. This 20-minute interactive Canadian bullying and harassment video DVD
program explains all forms of workplace harassment
prohibited under human rights law.
"Finally, a comprehensive Canadian harassment and bullying video DVD that addresses all forms of workplace harassment, discrimination and violence in the workplace."
Administrator of Human Resources
Hamilton Wentworth Catholic District School Board
Click here to view our brochure
Click here to view our 揚revent Workplace Harassment & Bullying?Video Demo
Now Available in French
The program covers:
- What is a respectful workplace and why is this training so important
- All the prohibited grounds of harassment under human rights law in Canada
- Workplace bullying
- Psychological harassment
- Sexual harassment
- How harassment can turn to violence
- How domestic violence can spill over into the workplace
- What constitutes a poisoned or toxic workplace
- What to do if you are experiencing harassment in the workplace
- Common sense standards for employee conduct
Included in this video DVD package are
- Comprehensive Leader Guide / Participant Guide
- Glossary of terms
- Further Resources & References
Everything needed to present a professional workshop on preventing harassment in the workplace
Order this DVD Online for $299.99
Or Order this DVD by Phone
1888 552 1155
Be sure to inquire about discounts on multiple orders!
We are a premier provider of Human Rights Consultancy & Training Services.
HR Proactive抯 workplace bullying video DVD program was written by our former Ontario Human Rights Commission staff with decades of experience investigating countless human rights cases.
HR Proactive抯 years of specialized experience have given our authors a clear understanding of the kinds of employee misconduct or poor judgement that can lead to harassment in the workplace.
Our human rights specialists have created a common-sense behaviour-based video DVD for your employees to ensure compliance with your organization抯 Human Rights and Code of Conduct policies.